- Easy Operation just need to Insert the hard disk into the hard disk slot.Connect the power adapter or PC,Turn on the power switch and start using it. You will get Type-C to Type-C cable and Type-C to USB3.0 cable are all in.
- Only Support most PCIe NVMe M2 M Key SSD.Plug and play, no drivers needed. Note: M.2 hard disk supports size specifications: 2230, 2242, 2260, 2280.
- Supports hard drives up to 8TB. Compatibility for Windows XP/2000/7/8/10/Vista/Linux/ Mac OS 10.3 or higher.
- Stereo solid-state hard disk box design, fast heat dissipation, better protect your hard disk.Small size for 49*49*12mm,weight for 45g， space saving a nd convienence for your use home or office.
- Achieving 10Gbps USB data transition from NVM Express PCI-e SSD to host PC, MacBook and NAS disk station. Pushing USB3.1
The SSD docking base is a USB 3.1 conversion adapter that allows users to insert NVMe M.2 devices vertically. No mounting screws or attachments are necessary, simply insert the NVMe M.2 device and connect the USB cable, and you can start using immediately. This product is ideal for those who have multiple NVMe M.2 SSDs that need to be frequently re-connected or used in the short run.